Search Resources
Advanced Search
Tip
You can do this in standard search by "surrounding your phrase with quotes".
Find one or more words
or or Tip
You do this in standard search by typing OR between your alternate words.
Search Resources collapse
Share this page Email Print Tweet This Share to Facebook Digg it

STUDY TOURISM ON THE GOLD COAST 2003

By Beverley Sparks, Liz Fredline and Chelsea Northrope
STUDY TOURISM ON THE GOLD COAST 2003
Download PDF DOCUMENT 
This study sought to gain insight to international students studying on the Gold Coast. In particular, data were obtained on student needs and perceptions on a range of attributes associated with a study destination. Similarly, the study investigated students' participation in tourism activities while at the destination. Finally, information on what students spend their money on was also sought. A questionnaire was developed based on relevant literature and preliminary focus groups. The final questionnaire was distributed to commencing international students studying at Griffith University in 2003.
This study sought to gain insight to international students studying on the Gold Coast. In particular, data were obtained on student needs and perceptions on a range of attributes associated with a study destination. Similarly, the study investigated students' participation in tourism activities while at the destination. Finally, information on what students spend their money on was also sought. A questionnaire was developed based on relevant literature and preliminary focus groups. The final questionnaire was distributed to commencing international students studying at Griffith University in 2003. Reduce

No analyst review.

Comments

Please Sign In to post comments on a resource.
If you are not a member please Register.
No Comments.

Pearls of Wisdom

"Previous research has illustrated the need for a holistic approach to climate change mitigation that balances tourism activities with other activities."